Vintage Knitting, Retro Dressmaking, Make do and Mend, Original and Vintage Inspired Knitting Patterns, Vintage Inspired books

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Summer Evening Tea Party

Click on the image for a better view!

As you can see on the poster above, we are having a Tea Party at Jelly in Reading. It will take place from 5pm-9pm on Wednesday 9th June and will be the 'official' launch of Vintage Gifts to Knit. It should be a wonderful evening filled with cakes, tea, deck chairs and knitting. What could be better? Well actually, on top of all of that the event is Free! Skein Queen will also be there with her beautiful yarns and there will also be other hand crafted goodies to buy. I will be doing a little talk at around 7 pm and all the projects from Vintage Gifts to Knit will also be on display.

You can find out more information about the event by clicking on the poster and I do hope to see some of you there.

for now
Ruby xxx

3 comments :

Judith said...

Looks good, I live in Swindon and will really try and get there.

Leia Lace said...

I wish I could be there, live in London so will try my darndest, keep us posted on any more events! LL

alabama whirly said...

I am so looking forward too this and meeting new people too : )